Hurricane roller mills - MRH500
ABCHansen Africa manufactures a full range of roller mills as part of its milling and processing range of equipment. The Hurricane roller mill is a rollermill, based on a roller with a 500mm width and a 250mm diameter.
Rolls are spin casted from high strength alloys, and are fluted to customer specifications, depending on the product and quality of the desired end result.
Three different combinations are available on the machine.
- The double roller or two stage - which has 2 pairs of rollers with or without an integrated single eccentic sifter. The triple roller or three stage - which has 3 pairs of rollers with or an integrated double eccentric sifter
- The quad toller or four stages - which has 4 pairs of rollers with an integrated double eccentric sifter.
The integrated eccentric sifters can be used as an Bridges are designed with their final use in mind, and typically 8 - 10 load cells are used on the full size bridges.
Weighbridges can optionally be combined with dump pits, to save on structural steel costs of the dump pit.
Lightning protection is standard on all weighbridges.
- Weighbridge structure
- Load cells
- LED Indicator
- PC (standard on 22-60 only)
- Weighbridge software (standard on 22-60 only)
- Uninterrupted power supply (standard on 22-60 only)
- Cabling and junction box
|22-60 11-30 Axle weigher|
|Capacity (T)||60T 30T 15T|
|Length||22 m 11 m 1.5 m|
|Width||3 m 3 m 3 m|
|Weight interval||5kg 1kg 1kg|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5%-1.5% +/- 0.5%-1.5% +/- 5%-7.5%|
|Materials||Painted mild steel|
Technical specifications may be altered without notice. All capacities shown are indicative only