Model: Egret 40
DESCRIPTION & USE:
- The model Egret 40 cleaner sifts out the trash (husks, stalks, cobs,
etc) as the grain and fine trash fall through the inside screen and into
the outside screen.
- The trash is sent out a chute located at the rear of the inside cone
- The grain and fines then run along the outside screen allowing the
fines to fall through and the clean grain to exit at the back end.
- Settings for finer cleaning with a steeper angle, or flatter angle for larger
capacity with less effective cleaning is easily adjustable.
- The 203mm Intake auger is are driven by its own motor as is the trash discharge auger
while the trash auger is chain driven by the rotor motor.
-Easy access to all areas where maintenance is required.
- Optionally mobile or stationary.
- Pulley system prevents V-belts slipping.
- Durable screens for high use rate prior to replacement.
- Optionally a full and efficient aspiration system to isolate fine and light
materials not screened out can be offered.
-40 plus tons per hour capacity (based on maize):
With any cleaner, capacity is a variable factor that will be determined by
for instance the amount and nature of foreign material to be removed and the
moisture content of the grain, . The model Egret 40 is designed to
handle an 8' (203mm) auger system at +- 40 tons per hour under normal conditions.
The simple rule that applies is: the flatter the cleaner
angle, the higher the capacity and less efficient cleaning action - the steeper upward the
angle, more efficient cleaning but lower capacity.
=203m x 4m LOAD AUGER:
This unit is used to feed the cleaner and comes complete with motor
mount, driven pulley, shielding, inlet hopper with wheel, flow control
and winch to lift auger onto cleaner with 4kW motor and pulley.
=TRASH COLLECTION AND UNLOADING:
Trash collects in a hopper where it is transported with a 165mm dia auger to
an inclined 165mm auger (standard 2m length for direct bag-off but can optionally be extended to fill
a trash silo) with its own 2.2kW motor. This system allows efficiency at removal of more than 10%
=ELECTRICAL SWITCHGEAR COMES STANDARD –
- The panel provides contactors and overloads and circuit breakers for all motors
to allow a “plug and play” operation.
Quick welding plug 3 phase connection facilitates movement of
cleaner from one site to another.
=OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: to make the model Egret 40 even better...
- ASPIRATION – A 3kW high speed centrifugal fan with rotary valve and 0.75kW motor and cyclone is supplied
with negative pressure to ensure long fan life and a very low dust environment.
This is highly recommended.
-EXTRA SCREENS - different sizes available for various crops from maize to sunflower to wheat, sorghum etc..