No electrical power required as the grain flows at an interchanged sloped angle vertically over screens where fines
are efficiently separated from good kernels. NOTE: Only fines are separated from good kernels. Oversized objects can’t be separated
efficiently with this type of cleaner as it would entail 90%+ of grain to have to pass through the screen.
Dockage is eliminated either at the silo or prior to loading for increased storage and higher dryer efficiency.
The Weaver cleaner can be placed either at intake or at unload.
Various models with capacities at 40 – 250 tons per hour.
- The concept and design has been proven and tested over many installations both on-farm and commercial.
- No dust exists the system and no moisture penetrates into the system.
- Galvanized construction OPTIONAL but recommended for outdoor applications.
- No moving parts to wear out. No electric motors, no switchgear, no cabling.
- One person can change screens when required.
- Screens for all grain and free flowing other material can be supplied.
- One access door allows easy servicing.
- Lowest cost cleaner available relative to its capacity.
· Cleaner Stand / inlet spouting as required from bucket elevator, grain pump or other conveyors.
· Screen Strikers for automated or manually timed screen cleaning at determined intervals.
· By-pass Kits to allow grain not to pass through the cleaner.
· Service Platforms and catwalks.
- UHMW or poly-urethane lining of all wear areas is a highly recommended optional item.
Model ZZ15 ZZ30 ZZ50 ZZ80 ZZ100
Kapasiteit MT/uur 40 80 125 200 250
Hoogte (cm) 255 262 280 272 307
Wydte (cm) 77.5 77.5 77.5 112.5 112.5
Diepte (cm) 60 90 120 120 120
Massa (kg) 180 220 280 455 545
In (mm) 200 200 250 400 400
Uit (mm) 150 200 250 400 400
Uitskot (mm) 150 200 250 400 400
Basseer op +2 geel mielies teen 15% vog. Reiniging vermoë word deur verskeie faktore bepaal soos vog, graantoestand ens.
Opsionele items beskikbaar:
· Sif slaners
· Verbygaan (by-pass) pakette
Note:+-39.39 bushels corn / Metric ton