- Used to detach flour from bran not removed after the last milling passage. Not normally used in maize mills.
- Completely made of metal construction .The body is made of cast iron and cover is of sheet plate.
- It can be mounted to the ground or suspended from the ceiling.
- The impact wheel is fitted directly onto the motor shaft.
- A conical spindle is used when placed after the plansifter and a straight spindle is used when placed after roller mill.
- The use of this machine increases milling efficiency and flour extraction rate without increasing ash or color intensity and allows the sifter passage to perform more effectively.
- It helps in mill sanitation by destroying insects and their larvae.
- Seperates endosperm particles without reducing the bran and germ sizes.
Part of the ABC Africa Group of Companies