- Used after reduction roll passages in a flour mill to break up flour that that has flaked through pressure between the rollers. This machine is also aptly called a "flake disruptor".
- Completely made of metal construction .The body is made of cast iron and cover is of steel plate.
- It can be mounted to the ground or suspended from the ceiling.
- The impact wheel is fitted directly onto the motor shaft.
- The use of this machine increases milling efficiency and flour extraction rate without increasing ash or color intensity and allows the sifter passage to perform more effectively.
- It helps to mill sanitation by destroying insects and their larvae.
- Seperates endosperm particles into flour. has no effect on bran or germ.
Part of the ABC Africa Group of Companies